Monday, May 11, 2009

On the road AGAIN!

On the road yet again to San Antonio, Texas. We have been driving now for about 5 1/2 hours and the kids are doing great. It is nasty rainy and people don't know how to drive in the rain. Anyway, we had a good time at home. Couldn't do enough in my flowerbeds because of the non-stop rain. As soon as I got home though I was greeted with beautiful azalea's and 1 rose. I love coming home to surprises. Anyway, we did lots of fun things. I had a night out without kids which all mommies need once a month, at least, with my good friend Stefanie who is also a stay home mom. We went to a fundraiser at St. Anthony's hospital. It was a lot of fun. Stefanie and I spent a lot of time together taking the kids to Chick-fil-a, JumpZone, and just letting them play in the yard. I also had a tupperware party which was a lot of fun. And oh before I forget, Parker at 6months got his first kiss from an older woman. Stefanie's little girl Abigail is 13 months and she kissed his right on the lips and he loved it. I will have pics of the event on here soon. That about sums it up. Oh I forgot, Mother's Day was Sunday and I got beautiful pink roses and a funny yet sweet card. Well will post more later stopping to stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment